|Setting up the castle
• Put the castle where you intend to use it.
• Roll the castle out of the bag and look for the air pipe (long PVC pipe, at the back or on the side of the castle).
• Attach the motor to the air pipe and fasten tight. The motor must be upright – standing on its “legs”.
• Attach extension to motor – must be a tripled wired and earthed cord.
• Plug extension directly into the power source and switch on electricity.
• The motor needs to run continuously for the castle to stay inflated.
|Folding the castle
• Remove motor from the castle.
• Straighten the air pipe and hold so that the air can escape (tip: let someone walk on the castle and the air will escape faster.
• Most castles with a pond have a short air pipe underneath the pond. Open this air pipe as well.
• Fold all loose parts inwards (steps, walls etc).
• Fold castle into a square.
• Once in a square, fold one end halfway over, fold the other side half way over this, ending in a long, narrow stretch.
• Fold castle in such a way that it ends up narrow and long. (same width as the bag).
• Put bag underneath castle on the one side and roll the castle tightly towards the bag. Do not fold but roll up like a tent (Folding will make it impossible to handle).
• Once inside the bag, close with the attached ropes.