Terms and Conditions
- JOLLY JUMPERS DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY/RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGEOR INJUTY DUE TO THE HIRING OF ITEMS. We deliver the items in good, working conditions.
- NO PERSON ALLOWED NEAR THE MOTORS.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES TOUCH THE MOTOR WHILE CONNECTED.1st switch of electrical connections and then unplug the motor.
- Equipment is the responsibility of the hirer while in their possession.
- Any damages incurred to equipment while in the possession of the hirer, will be payable by the hirer.
- No person over 60kg allowed on the inflatables with exception to the waterslides.
– Under NO circumstances over the motor.
– No generators allowed to be used with motors.
-Motors to be kept upright at all times.
– Motors to be switched off when raining.
-Cover all electrical connections (plugs) with waterproof material.
8. Please switch off in case of rain.
9. Strong winds: Switch item off or tie down with ropes (loops at bottom corner of castle.)
Items not allowed: Cause Damage
- Facepaint (unable to remove)
- Shoes (cause unremovable marks)
- Food or drinks (cause staining)
- Sharp objects
5. Never place item where it will touch walls/ objects (friction cause damage). If any part of the item must be replaced because of above, it will be for the account of the hirer.
NO REFUND after delivery, a delivery fee will still be charged.