Terms and Conditions
- Children must not be allowed near the motor.
- If an electrical extension is used it must be a triple wired and earthed cord
- NO GENERATORS ALLOWED (Motors not designed for generator use)
- Do not cover motor with bag or tight material – it needs air
- Do not leave motor in rain/water – it’s an electrical appliance
- Do not switch the motor on and off repeatedly
- All Jumping Castles should be at least 1 meter away from walls or objects that can damage the castle – Please note clients are liable for damages
- No pets, shoes, sharp objects streamers or food allowed on the castle
- No adults allowed on the jumping castles – it will damage the jumping castle, as it is not made for individuals above 80 kg.
- Adults are allowed on water-slides, gladiators and wave slides.
- The air pipe feeds the air to the castle. It needs to be securely attached to the motor so air does not escape and not be bent or twisted – this will restrict airflow to the castle.
On installation we ensure that all systems are operating 100%. Due to the moving of castle/movement caused by jumping/extension or adding of other appliances, problems can occur that were not present on original installation.
In case of problems please follow the troubleshooting steps, if this does not solve the problem please feel free to contact us by phone/sms 082 306 6996
A R100 CALL OUT FEE WILL BE CHARGED IF FOUND THAT TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS WERE NOT FOLLOWED.
Do not share electricity with anyone.
Random checks will be done, if found of violation of rules a R2000 replacement fee for motor will be charged. (Motors will overload, overheat and burn out, guaranteed)